Our Story/Qwezi Beautiful
Ever walked into a beauty shop and wondered what product was good for your skin, face or hair type? The truth is, it is very difficult to identify a completely safe, natural, product, that doesn't cause future health complications and works for your skin and hair type. Imagine if you could have a healthy, 100% natural alternative that would make your face, body and hair glow. Leaving with you a moisturized, clear, and wrinkle-free complexion!
Introducing Qwezi Beauty moringa oil, formulated from organically-grown moringa oleifera seeds. Purely organic, moringa oil is non-comedogenic, safe and suitable for hair and all face and skin types.
For your skin and face
Wrinkles develop when the skin’s elasticity degrades over time, making you look older. As you grow in age these conditions worsen as a result of being constantly exposed to toxic environments, using harsh chemicals to get relief from the symptoms of age and the harsh heat and sunlight which reduce the humidity in the skin, therefore, drying it up. Acne appears on the skin because either the pores are clogged by heavyweight oils obtained from using greasy cosmetics or by bacteria that infect the pores as a result of using alcohol-based gels that dehydrate your skin cells causing microscopic cracks which create space for bacteria to breed and cause constant breakouts. Qwezi Beauty moringa oil protects the skin from radical damage, removes wrinkles and fine lines, fights acne to give a clear even-toned complexion, nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
For your hair and scalp
Additionally, Qwezi Beauty moringa oil is perfect for treating brittle, dry hair and scalp. It quickly soaks into your scalp and hair without any residue, so you’re left with a moisturized scalp and nourished, bouncy, happy hair.
- Contains over 1700 anti-oxidants
- Anti-aging properties
- Antiseptic properties,
- Fatty acids
- Several vitamins, minerals, and oleic and linoleic acids
Wrinkle and fine line removal: Qwezi Beauty moringa oil naturally contains vitamin C that boosts collagen and a high concentration of behenic acid for reducing fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. It also contains antioxidants which are free radicals scavengers and fight the visible signs of aging.
- Skin protection: Moringa oil also contains a high concentration of oleic acid that purifies and detoxifies the skin by absorbing dirt and germs.
- Moisturizing: the fatty acids present in the oil give deep moisturizing properties that even and nourish the face and body and scalp. Moringa oil is very emollient, deeply penetrates the skin without leaving a greasy feeling and helps the skin retain moisture.
Applications and use
For the skin/ face:
- squeeze 2 to 3 drops of oil into your palm and apply on a damp face.
- Gently massage into the skin
- Apply a drop to minor scars, wounds or blemishes to promote fast healing.
- Wet the hair
- Apply 6 to 10 drops or sparingly to the scalp and hair, massage the oil into the scalp
- Style hair as desired